If you are experiencing can’t receive Yahoo in Mail application on iOS 8 devices, you’re not the only one. We faced it as well. We didn’t know whether it’s occurred since updated to iOS 8 or it’s simply occurred, we forgot. Mail application that we utilize can’t receive new message on inbox for Yahoo Mail, despite the fact that after we changed the system from cellular data to WiFi, since we thought it due to organize issue. Mail application in iOS is known with a similar issue with Yahoo account two or three years back and appears this issue is continued until iOS 8. This issue is confronted a ton by clients who have quite recently updated their iOS to iOS 8. Dial toll free Yahoo technical support number +44 0800-046-5027
Regardless of whether this issue is caused by Yahoo itself or in Mail application on iOS 8 that we utilize? But, whatever it is, perhaps we couldn’t get it without a doubt. We will attempt to share how to solve unable to receive Yahoo Mail on iOS 8. Maybe from those techniques below can explain the issue you are facing.
Method to Fix Can’t Receive Yahoo Mail on iOS 8 Device
Our Yahoo Customer Service Number experts suggest you to do this process initially to ensure that the issue isn’t a direct result of your Yahoo Mail however on email customer application we have.
- Firstly, open Yahoo Mail on browser of Mac/computer and utilize the new browser which can open an advance Yahoo Mail view. Would you be able to enter it easily by utilizing username and its password or not? On the off chance that you can’t enter, it implies there’s an issue with username or password that you utilize or perhaps both. Possibly the password has been changed.
- If you can enter easily, try to send mail to your email address and check whether you have gotten that email or not? If until the point when this step regardless you didn’t get that email on your Yahoo account that you open in Mac/PC, maybe there’s an issue with the network or the Yahoo itself, yet this is rare to happen. Be that as it may, if can receive that email message, these next steps below helpful for you.
Re-enter your username and password
This process is to ensure that your settings are configured accurately. On your iPhone:
- Open Settings icon then pick Mail, calendar and contacts.
- After that you can tap on Yahoo account.
- Now click to Account option.
- Here just re-enter your full email address and password, guaranteeing there’re no spaces.
- Lastly click on Done.
In case your information matches, checks will show up and you’ll come back to the previous screen. If your information not matches, then call us at Yahoo Customer Care Phone Number and get instant solution.